Vaccination Data Resolution Service and Overseas Vaccinations Recording Service

If your patients tell you they have had their vaccinations in England but there is an error on their vaccination record or if they have an incomplete record, please ask them to call 119 and be referred to the Vaccination Data Resolution Service (VDRS).

People aged 16 or over who have had one or more COVID-19 vaccinations abroad approved by the World Health Organisation (WHO) can book an appointment at a vaccination site to show evidence of their vaccinations and request an update to their record.

Anyone intending to use their NHS COVID Pass to travel should check their pass status before booking and call 119 if their record isn’t showing correctly.

Queries relating to incorrect personal information on a patient record will still need to be resolved by their GP practice.